When it comes to paying your employees the various federal, state & local regulations have made payroll a time consuming and headache inducing, exercise for the small business owner. The time you spend trying to conquer your payroll, too often detracts from the time you could spend running your business.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
At KJH we offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best–running your company and growing your business.
For additional pricing information, please feel free to download our 2011 Payroll Fee Schedule.
- It’s Cost Effective Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system–no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having KJHs trained staff do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies Our professional staff taking care of your bookkeeping, you put your focus back on the core competencies of your business. We are With KJH, you not only expert service but expert advice.
- Comprehensive Reports Know your company’s financial health, through a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports.