Small Business Accounting Services
KJH offers a wide range of services. Pulling from 25 years as a small business owner, CFO, consultant and CPA Ken provides a level of insight into tax preparation and business planning that can help maximize returns on both personal and business tax returns. We believe in asking you what your goals are and listening to your answers so that we can better assist you to successfully achieve your business and personal goals. Whether you are managing your own small business or helping your family create a budget we stand ready to help you succeed.
Some of the Accounting & Business Services KJH offers:
- Federal & State Individual Tax Preparation – Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study recently released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
- Federal, State & Local Corporate Tax Preparation – Our Business Tax services are designed to meet your business tax compliance and advisory needs, no matter the size of your Company.
- Financial Planning – Could your company benefit from reduced operating costs, accelerated growth and success, and a greater competitive advantage?
- Management Accounting
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor – Getting started with Quickbooks can be a daunting and time consuming task, but with the help of KJH’s Certified QuickBooks Consultants, our staff can help you equip your business with the QuickBooks Software that is right for you
- Litigation Support – So you’re being sued, the IRS is on hold on the phone, and you’re books are a complete mess. Not a problem, let Kenneth J. Haldeman and his staff help you right the ship.