When it comes to paying your employees, the various federal, state & local regulations have made payroll a time consuming and headache inducing, exercise for the small business owner. The time you spend trying to conquer your payroll, too often distracts from the time you could spend running your business.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s twelve days a year that could be spent more productively, generating sales, improving products or services, and providing customer service.
At KJH Accounting & Tax Service we offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best – running your company and growing your business.
For additional pricing information, please fee free to download our Payroll Fee Schedule.
Why Outsource Your Payroll to KJH Accounting & Tax Services…
- It’s Cost Effective – Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle your payroll. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver – Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system – no more data entry, researching updates or new laws and most importantly, no more worries!
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing – Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having our firm’s trained staff do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You to Focus on Core Competencies – By allowing our professional staff to take care of your bookkeeping needs, you are able to put your focus back on the core competencies of your business. Not only do you receive expert service with our firm, you also receive expert advice.
- Comprehensive Reports – Know your company’s financial health, through a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports.