Individual & Corporate Tax Return Services
KJH’s tax professionals provide you with deep technical knowledge, of both federal and state tax laws, combined with practical commercial and industry experience. We use a holistic approach to the tax function that will help you navigate today’s complex business environment. Our talented people, consistent methodologies and unwavering commitment to quality service help you build the strong compliance and reporting foundations and sustainable tax strategies that help your business achieve its ambitions. It’s how we make a difference.
Business Tax – Helping you achieve your business objectives.
Our business tax services are designed to meet your business tax compliance and advisory needs. Our tax professionals draw on their diverse perspectives and skills to give you a seamless service through all the challenges of planning, financial accounting, tax compliance and maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities. Offering a broad spectrum of services, including :
- Business tax advisory
- Business tax compliance
- Tax accounting and risk advisory
- Tax controversy
- Personal Financial Services
Individual Tax Returns – Get the Return You Deserve
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study recently released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
For additional pricing information, please fee free to down our Tax Fee Schedule.