Getting started with Quickbooks can be a daunting and time consuming task, but with the help of KJH’s Certified QuickBooks Consultant (2008, 2009 and 2010) our staff can help you equip your business with the QuickBooks Software that is right for you. Let us help you get started the right way, by properly establishing your chart of accounts and linking the various QuickBooks Items in payroll, inventory and job costing.
To get the most out of QuickBooks and help your business achieve its goals, you first have to make sure it is properly configured for your business. Luckily all you need to guarantee you get started on the correct path with QuickBooks is a quick consultation with your local Quickbooks Expert, Kenneth J. Haldeman.
10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- Save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to take care of your business.
- Easily generate the reports you need, so you always know where your business stands, and know whether you’re making money and the health of your business.
- QuickBooks is so affordable and scalable, you can use it to run a $100,000 shop or a $25 million corporation.
- QuickBooks and QuickBooks Consulting can help you design a business plan to secure a small business loan, a line of credit or simply plan for the future.
- Customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. Designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses, with customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Millions of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software.
- Save time and reduce errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- Get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement to your customer and they can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer.
- Expanded payment options. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, allows you to accept credit cards with ease.
- You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, write checks in QuickBooks, click a button and your bank does the rest!
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate. Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
QuickBooks Pro Advisor
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial Setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
Once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business. Five great reasons to recieve your training from Kenneth J. Haldeman are:
- We are a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- We come to your location and customize the set up for your business..
- We focus on the individual issues facing your business, customizing reports that are relevant to you.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don’t impact your business! We will train you on your specific tasks that need to be accomplished.